Rimini Mindfulness · Identity and website.

“Rimini Mindfulness · Identity and website.” by Alessandro Scarpellini, Andrea Grasso is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0

This past week I “attempted” to engage in mindfulness meditation where I sat cross legged on my couch with my hands in my lap and just focussed on my emotions, sensations, and any thoughts that came to my mind. I have learnt through the years that meditation isn’t about NO thoughts at all but rather just being at peace with what comes and goes. To be honest this practise lasted two days and then I didn’t want to do it anymore. I am finding meditation to be a challenge to stick with and because I am engaging in a different practise each week rather than keeping the same one it’s going to be hard to see results. With meditation, you must practise and practise for months before seeing any change and if I keep switching the methods I won’t see anything. I have my 1-1 assessment with Michael on soon so I will tell him what is going on and see if he has any in sights but it’s looking like I am going to change my inquiry path because I have absolutely no motivation to do my current one.